Tuesday, January 6, 2009

christmas trinkets

This year I decided to make little gifts for some of my co-workers & old college buddies.  Usually I hand sew stockings, but this time I felt like doing something different.  Plus, that took too long considering the time frame & available hours that I had.  So I literally took the form of a wrapped Christmas present & added gold ribbon flair & a jingle bell.  

    
I used the clear plastic grid sheets (dont know the actual name of the product), metallic gold ribbon, sewing thread, bell, glue gun, posterboard & colored yarn to make about 25 of these approx 3" x 3" x 3" presents.


I wrote little notes that fit under the top of the lid.  For my co-workers I threw in some peppermint bark & for my college friends I tried to send something nostalgic or the "super Texan" souvenir... ah, the good times of being teased for being a born & bred Texan.


    

No comments: