I don't mind doing this, but she's pretty high maintenance and will send me multiple emails about what she "thinks" she wants and no definite answer... which is frustrating for so many reasons.
For my second nephew's birthday she wanted me to make the invitations and before she could say anything I started making them... so she had no choice to change her mind. And I told her I am making these out of paper that I am cutting so she will HAVE to like them and HAVE to use them no matter what.
And here is what I did:
I used scrapbooking paper (I have had issues with construction paper fading) and rubber letter stamps
Luckily, she liked them and then asked me to make Thank You cards... it never ends...
(I had to make 16, then switched to 18, invitations... each. So 36 total hand made cards) This was my present for them. I hate that my nephews are so cute.
abraham




No comments:
Post a Comment