Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i had a canvas...

I bought a smaller canvas when I got frustrated with that dot flower thing I did & eventually finished a couple months ago. Since I have been a homebody lately I decided to once again start another project. My goal: to work on it somewhat regularly at least. I could tell when I worked on certain parts of that yellow rose based on how I spaced the dots & how many different colors I used in an area...

Speaking of crazy, I thought I would do another "paper pointalism" picture and that a 16 x 20 canvas should only take half the time. It doesn't really work that way when you decided to use even smaller dots.

For this one however, I decided I am going to use different mediums for the image I found that I will reveal later.








progress after 2 days:

now that I look at it this way, the eyes look more uneven than the reference photo. oh well.

No comments: